Two persons surrender in mukhiya murder case
Aurangabad: The son of a former Bihar minister and another accused surrendered before a local court on monday in connection with the murder of a panchayat head.
Umesh Singh Yadav, the son of former minister Ramvilas Yadav and himself a former mukhiya (panchayat head) of Ahiyapur panchayat and Ravindra Kumar Singh Yadav, also former mukhiya of Malwan panchayat, surrendered before the sub-divisional judicial magistrate in connection with the murder.
The mukhiya of Karma panchayat Sudesh Kumar Singh was murdered on October 3 and his associate injured by unidentified assailants while the two were on their way to Dhinoria village, his village, on a motorcycle.
The court sent the two to judicial remand for 14 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state