Two persons surrender in mukhiya murder case
Aurangabad: The son of a former Bihar minister and another accused surrendered before a local court on monday in connection with the murder of a panchayat head.
Umesh Singh Yadav, the son of former minister Ramvilas Yadav and himself a former mukhiya (panchayat head) of Ahiyapur panchayat and Ravindra Kumar Singh Yadav, also former mukhiya of Malwan panchayat, surrendered before the sub-divisional judicial magistrate in connection with the murder.
The mukhiya of Karma panchayat Sudesh Kumar Singh was murdered on October 3 and his associate injured by unidentified assailants while the two were on their way to Dhinoria village, his village, on a motorcycle.
The court sent the two to judicial remand for 14 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown