Two pilgrims killed, 12 injured in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarpur:Two Kanwaryas were killed and 12 others injured when a bus carrying them overturned at Mukhsudpur village in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district on Thursday, police said.
The bus was on its way to Nepal from Deoghar in Jharkhand when the accident took place after the driver lost control over it while negotiating a sharp bend, sources said.
Two Kanwaryas were killed on the spot.
The injured passengers were being treated at a government hospital near the village.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!