Two sadhvis gangraped in ashram in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Two sadhvis at the Maharshi Mehi Ashram here were allegedly gang-raped by its in-charge and his associates, police said on Monday.
The sadhvis, who were sisters, were gangraped by the Ashram in-charge Swami Aryanand and his associates in a field inside the premises last night.
The accused were identified as Aryanand, Ghanshyam Mandal, Vivekanand Sinha, Pankaj Kumar, Prem Yadav, Ratna Paswan and three other unidentified persons, police said.
A case has been registered against various sections of IPC
But no one has been arrested, they added.
The sadhvis from Katihar district, have been staying at the ashram for some time, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you