Two sadhvis gangraped in ashram in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Two sadhvis at the Maharshi Mehi Ashram here were allegedly gang-raped by its in-charge and his associates, police said on Monday.
The sadhvis, who were sisters, were gangraped by the Ashram in-charge Swami Aryanand and his associates in a field inside the premises last night.
The accused were identified as Aryanand, Ghanshyam Mandal, Vivekanand Sinha, Pankaj Kumar, Prem Yadav, Ratna Paswan and three other unidentified persons, police said.
A case has been registered against various sections of IPC
But no one has been arrested, they added.
The sadhvis from Katihar district, have been staying at the ashram for some time, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday