Two Sikh groups attack each other with swords at Patna Sahib Gurdwara
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Patna: At least three people were seriously injured when two groups clashed at the Patna Sahib Gurdwara here on Tuesday.
According to initial reports, the clashes were reported between two groups - one representing the Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee and the other Bal Leela Committee.
The two groups clashed over the election of a new Granthi.
The situation soon turned worse when the supporters of the two groups took out their swords and attacked each other.
Patna Sahib Gurdwara Committee immediately informed the local administration and a police team was rushed to control the situation.
Some other reports claim that more people have sustained injuries in the unfortunate incident that comes on a day when Sikhs around the world are celebrating the `Prakash Parv`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!