Two suspected sorcerers beaten to death
Gaya: A mob beat two suspected sorcerers to death at a village in Bihar`s gaya district, the police said.
Residents of Chhotki Karasan village in Gaya district caught the duo Parmeshwar Bhuian (55) and Sultana Bhuian yesterday after accusing them of performing sorcery on a girl and beat them to death, SHO of Imamganj police station Shivnarayan Ram said.
The bodies were sent for post-mortem, he said.
A person has been arrested in connection with the incident and search for arresting five more villagers was on, Ram said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read