UP poll result, a warning to Cong, BJP: JD(U)
Patna: Ruling JD(U) in Bihar on Wednesday said
that the result of Uttar Pradesh assembly elections was a
warning to both the so called national parties like Congress
and BJP and it reflected the popular support for the regional
parties in states.
Talking to reporters JD(U) national president
Shivanand Tiwary said both Congress and BJP should take a
lesson from the result of Uttar Pradesh assembly polls.
"BJP and Congress treat and behave with arrogance. The
two parties should know the fact that not a single party
government controls Centre and the state," Tiwary said.
"Now people`s aspirations and problems have changed.
The regional parties have gained strength because of becoming
favourite with people in the states," he said.
Congress and BJP should respect the alliances they
forged in, Tiwary said.
"Congress was defeated in the semi-final in assembly
election in five states and the factors of Rahul Gandhi and
Priyanka Gandhi have failed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan