UPA government failed to check price rise: CP Thakur
Patna: Bihar BJP chief C P Thakur on Wednesday
alleged that the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre
was a total failure in tackling the skyrocketing prices and
Stating that corruption might be responsible for
rising prices of onion, Thakur told reporters that the BJP
would launch an agitation in Bihar against the central
government on the twin issues.
The Centre must act to bring the prices of onion under
control as price of onion was fixed by it, he said.
The state government was firm in its resolve to take
stern action against hoarders and black-marketeers of onions
in Bihar, Thakur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future