UPA govt should not gag people`s voices: SK Modi
Patna: The Congress-led UPA government
should refrain from silencing people`s voices against
corruption and black money stashed away abroad, according to
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi.
"The Centre should act against corruption and black money
stashed away abroad and refrain from gagging people`s voices
against corruption and black money which have emerged as major
issue now," Modi told reporters, apparently referring to the
agitation launched by Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev.
"The Centre should also not harbour the illusion that
the fast Ramdev broke is a victory," he said.
"The Congress wants to divert people`s attention from
corruption by linking those fighting against corruption to RSS
and BJP and it has also stopped to such a low that it is
trying to inflict insult by ordering probe into the property
of those raising their heads against the government for its
failure to tackle corruption and bring black money stashed away
abroad back to India," he alleged.
"After Ramdev, the Congress leaders are training their
guns against Hazare to sully his image... it is unfortunate,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL