Uproar in Bihar assembly over black marketing
Patna: Bihar Assembly Wednesday witnessed
uproarious scenes with the opposition MLAs creating a ruckus
in the house charging the Nitish Kumar government with failing
to take action against black-marketeers and hoarders
responsible for skyrocketing prices of essential commodities.
Raising the issue during zero-hour, Anil Choudhary of
LJP sought the state government`s intervention to rein in the
spiralling prices of essential commodities.
He alleged that the state government had `miserably
failed` to act against the black-marketeers and hoarders of
essential commodities like kerosene and ration.
Vociferous opposition MLAs from Chief opposition--
RJD, Congress, left parties, BSP, besides the LJP -- supported
Choudhary`s statement and trooped into the well.
They raised anti-government slogans for more than 10
minutes before the house was adjourned by the speaker Uday
Narain Choudhary till lunch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH