Urdu teachers to be recruited in all govt schools: Nitish
Patna: Bihar government will recruit
Urdu teachers in all government schools to promote the Urdu
language, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said on Tuesday.
It has been decided to recruit Urdu teachers in all
government schools in Bihar in order to promote the popular
language, he said at a function after releasing a book `Aale
Ahmed Saroor ki Adbi Kidmaat` written by the JD(U) MLA Izhar
The recruitment of urdu teachers in all government
schools will not not promote and sustain the language but also
help the Hindi students to fine tune their language, Kumar
Stating that the Urdu and Hindi languages have
symbiotic relations with each other since ages, the Chief
Minister said that it was unfair to identity the Urdu language
with a particular religion.
The Urdu language must not be viewed with as the
language of the people of a particular religion, he said and
asked the people to learn the language to enhancing their own
knowledge, skills and vocabulary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth