Urdu teachers to be recruited in all govt schools: Nitish
Patna: Bihar government will recruit
Urdu teachers in all government schools to promote the Urdu
language, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said on Tuesday.
It has been decided to recruit Urdu teachers in all
government schools in Bihar in order to promote the popular
language, he said at a function after releasing a book `Aale
Ahmed Saroor ki Adbi Kidmaat` written by the JD(U) MLA Izhar
The recruitment of urdu teachers in all government
schools will not not promote and sustain the language but also
help the Hindi students to fine tune their language, Kumar
Stating that the Urdu and Hindi languages have
symbiotic relations with each other since ages, the Chief
Minister said that it was unfair to identity the Urdu language
with a particular religion.
The Urdu language must not be viewed with as the
language of the people of a particular religion, he said and
asked the people to learn the language to enhancing their own
knowledge, skills and vocabulary.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case