We will come to power in Bihar: Paswan
New Delhi: Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) leader Ram Vilas Paswan Monday expressed confidence that the party`s alliance with the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) would win the Bihar elections with a two-third majority.
"Our government will be formed on the 24th, with a two-third majority," Paswan told reporters outside parliament.
The LJP chief dismissed as fake the exit polls that predicted a comeback for the Janata Dal-United (JDU), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) combine.
"We all know how these exit polls are done. If we had Rs.50 crore, even we could get the exit poll results in our favour," Paswan said.
The six-phased elections in Bihar ended Saturday. The results will be announced Nov 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!