With husband`s OK, wife marries lover in Bihar!
Patna: A man in Bihar got his wife married to her lover in the presence of hundreds of people, a police officer said on Thursday.
The bizarre saga was reported from Navani village in Madhubani district after Shravan Kumar realised that his wife was unhappy with him.
He allowed his wife Ranju Devi to marry her lover Ravindra Chaudhary. The wedding was solemnised at a temple on Tuesday, police officer Surendra Kumar Deo said.
The officer called it a "unique marriage".
Shravan Kumar and Ranju married nearly six years ago and had two children. The officer said the man "also handed over two children" to his former wife.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living