With husband`s OK, wife marries lover in Bihar!
Patna: A man in Bihar got his wife married to her lover in the presence of hundreds of people, a police officer said on Thursday.
The bizarre saga was reported from Navani village in Madhubani district after Shravan Kumar realised that his wife was unhappy with him.
He allowed his wife Ranju Devi to marry her lover Ravindra Chaudhary. The wedding was solemnised at a temple on Tuesday, police officer Surendra Kumar Deo said.
The officer called it a "unique marriage".
Shravan Kumar and Ranju married nearly six years ago and had two children. The officer said the man "also handed over two children" to his former wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP