With husband`s OK, wife marries lover in Bihar!
Patna: A man in Bihar got his wife married to her lover in the presence of hundreds of people, a police officer said on Thursday.
The bizarre saga was reported from Navani village in Madhubani district after Shravan Kumar realised that his wife was unhappy with him.
He allowed his wife Ranju Devi to marry her lover Ravindra Chaudhary. The wedding was solemnised at a temple on Tuesday, police officer Surendra Kumar Deo said.
The officer called it a "unique marriage".
Shravan Kumar and Ranju married nearly six years ago and had two children. The officer said the man "also handed over two children" to his former wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000