Woman, 11-month-old daughter set ablaze for dowry
Arwal: A woman along with her 11-month-old daughter was today allegedly set ablaze by her husband over dowry, police said.
The 37-year-old woman and her daughter were charred to death by the accused as the victim failed to fulfil his dowry demands, they said.
The accused, a goldsmith, was arrested along with his brother following complaints lodged with the police by the woman`s brother under Prevention of Dowry Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air