Woman, 11-month-old daughter set ablaze for dowry
Arwal: A woman along with her 11-month-old daughter was today allegedly set ablaze by her husband over dowry, police said.
The 37-year-old woman and her daughter were charred to death by the accused as the victim failed to fulfil his dowry demands, they said.
The accused, a goldsmith, was arrested along with his brother following complaints lodged with the police by the woman`s brother under Prevention of Dowry Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!