Woman and her two children charred to death in Bihar
Aurangabad: A woman and her two children were charred to death in a fire that broke out in their house in Bihar`s Aurangabad district on Monday.
Police said the tragedy took place in Ishapur village after a room stacked with fodder for cattle caught fire which spread to the adjoining room, where the house owner`s wife and children were sleeping.
The fire broke out due to short circuit, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America