Woman and her two children charred to death in Bihar
Aurangabad: A woman and her two children were charred to death in a fire that broke out in their house in Bihar`s Aurangabad district on Monday.
Police said the tragedy took place in Ishapur village after a room stacked with fodder for cattle caught fire which spread to the adjoining room, where the house owner`s wife and children were sleeping.
The fire broke out due to short circuit, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Caught! Top model arrested in high-profile drug racket case — Know details
- Rs 40,000 crore Arunachal border road could be a liability, warns Indian Army
- Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Folding Bike: Features
- THIS Bollywood director has filed a defamation case against Kamaal R Khan! - Read more
- Anil Kumble pips Ravi Shastri to become new coach of Team India