Woman arrested for son`s threat call to RJD MLA
Patna: A woman was arrested from Bihar`s
Bhojpur district in connection with a threat call to RJD MLA
Dinesh Chandra Singh, a police official said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, Kanchan Singh was rounded up from
Jagdishpur in Bhojpur district after it emerged during probe
that her son Aditya Singh had allegedly made the call to the
RJD MLA from Jagdishpur on his cellphone on March 28, Senior
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Singh told reporters here.
Raids were being carried out to nab the woman`s husband
as well as her son Aditya, the SSP said.
Inquiries revealed that Aditya allegedly made the
threatening call to the RJD MLA from the SIM card of one
Irshad apparently to take revenge on the latter as the youth
(Irshad) was in love with Singh`s sister, the SSP said.
The RJD MLA had raised the issue in the state Assembly
and was assured by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar that necessary
action will be taken in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters