Woman arrested for son`s threat call to RJD MLA
Patna: A woman was arrested from Bihar`s
Bhojpur district in connection with a threat call to RJD MLA
Dinesh Chandra Singh, a police official said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, Kanchan Singh was rounded up from
Jagdishpur in Bhojpur district after it emerged during probe
that her son Aditya Singh had allegedly made the call to the
RJD MLA from Jagdishpur on his cellphone on March 28, Senior
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Singh told reporters here.
Raids were being carried out to nab the woman`s husband
as well as her son Aditya, the SSP said.
Inquiries revealed that Aditya allegedly made the
threatening call to the RJD MLA from the SIM card of one
Irshad apparently to take revenge on the latter as the youth
(Irshad) was in love with Singh`s sister, the SSP said.
The RJD MLA had raised the issue in the state Assembly
and was assured by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar that necessary
action will be taken in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried