Woman arrested for son`s threat call to RJD MLA
Patna: A woman was arrested from Bihar`s
Bhojpur district in connection with a threat call to RJD MLA
Dinesh Chandra Singh, a police official said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, Kanchan Singh was rounded up from
Jagdishpur in Bhojpur district after it emerged during probe
that her son Aditya Singh had allegedly made the call to the
RJD MLA from Jagdishpur on his cellphone on March 28, Senior
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Singh told reporters here.
Raids were being carried out to nab the woman`s husband
as well as her son Aditya, the SSP said.
Inquiries revealed that Aditya allegedly made the
threatening call to the RJD MLA from the SIM card of one
Irshad apparently to take revenge on the latter as the youth
(Irshad) was in love with Singh`s sister, the SSP said.
The RJD MLA had raised the issue in the state Assembly
and was assured by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar that necessary
action will be taken in the matter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai