Woman cop held for sending vulgar SMSes
Patna: A Bihar woman constable was arrested for sending vulgar SMSes and regularly calling on the mobile phone of a trainee IAS officer, police Tuesday said.
Constable Joyti Kumari, posted in Gaya district, was taken into custody Monday from near the official residence of trainee Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer Kanwal Tanuj in Kishanganj district, about 350 km from here.
"Police acted on the complaint of Kanwal Tanuj," a district police official said.
Tanuj said that he was mentally tortured by the constable for nearly two months.
"She was sending vulgar SMSes and harassing me by calling regularly on my official mobile phone," he said.
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!