Woman cop held for sending vulgar SMSes
Patna: A Bihar woman constable was arrested for sending vulgar SMSes and regularly calling on the mobile phone of a trainee IAS officer, police Tuesday said.
Constable Joyti Kumari, posted in Gaya district, was taken into custody Monday from near the official residence of trainee Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer Kanwal Tanuj in Kishanganj district, about 350 km from here.
"Police acted on the complaint of Kanwal Tanuj," a district police official said.
Tanuj said that he was mentally tortured by the constable for nearly two months.
"She was sending vulgar SMSes and harassing me by calling regularly on my official mobile phone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred