Woman cop held for sending vulgar SMSes
Patna: A Bihar woman constable was arrested for sending vulgar SMSes and regularly calling on the mobile phone of a trainee IAS officer, police Tuesday said.
Constable Joyti Kumari, posted in Gaya district, was taken into custody Monday from near the official residence of trainee Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer Kanwal Tanuj in Kishanganj district, about 350 km from here.
"Police acted on the complaint of Kanwal Tanuj," a district police official said.
Tanuj said that he was mentally tortured by the constable for nearly two months.
"She was sending vulgar SMSes and harassing me by calling regularly on my official mobile phone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security