Woman killed, her two children injured in wall collapse
Nawada: A woman was killed and her two children injured today after the wall of a house collapsed and fell on them in a village in Bihar`s Nawada district, police said.
The incident took place in Loharpura village as the wall of a house caved in trapping Lachminia Devi (45) and her two children under its debris, police said.
While the woman died on the spot, her two children sustained injuries, they said, adding the body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured children admitted to the Sadar hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj