Woman killed, her two children injured in wall collapse
Nawada: A woman was killed and her two children injured today after the wall of a house collapsed and fell on them in a village in Bihar`s Nawada district, police said.
The incident took place in Loharpura village as the wall of a house caved in trapping Lachminia Devi (45) and her two children under its debris, police said.
While the woman died on the spot, her two children sustained injuries, they said, adding the body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured children admitted to the Sadar hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court