Woman killed, her two children injured in wall collapse
Nawada: A woman was killed and her two children injured today after the wall of a house collapsed and fell on them in a village in Bihar`s Nawada district, police said.
The incident took place in Loharpura village as the wall of a house caved in trapping Lachminia Devi (45) and her two children under its debris, police said.
While the woman died on the spot, her two children sustained injuries, they said, adding the body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured children admitted to the Sadar hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof