Woman sets herself and two daughters on fire
Begusarai: A woman set herself on fire along with her two minor daughters in Bihar`s Begusarai district this morning, a police officer said.
Disturbed with her alcoholic husband, the woman, identified as Usha Devi (35), set herself on fire with two daughters Sonali (7) and two-month-old Saraswati, Superintendent of Police (SP) Chhatraneel Singh said.
All of them died on the spot.
An FIR has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab Chaudhary, who was absconding, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials