Woman sets herself and two daughters on fire
Begusarai: A woman set herself on fire along with her two minor daughters in Bihar`s Begusarai district this morning, a police officer said.
Disturbed with her alcoholic husband, the woman, identified as Usha Devi (35), set herself on fire with two daughters Sonali (7) and two-month-old Saraswati, Superintendent of Police (SP) Chhatraneel Singh said.
All of them died on the spot.
An FIR has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab Chaudhary, who was absconding, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?