Woman sets herself and two daughters on fire
Begusarai: A woman set herself on fire along with her two minor daughters in Bihar`s Begusarai district this morning, a police officer said.
Disturbed with her alcoholic husband, the woman, identified as Usha Devi (35), set herself on fire with two daughters Sonali (7) and two-month-old Saraswati, Superintendent of Police (SP) Chhatraneel Singh said.
All of them died on the spot.
An FIR has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab Chaudhary, who was absconding, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium