Woman sets herself and two daughters on fire
Begusarai: A woman set herself on fire along with her two minor daughters in Bihar`s Begusarai district this morning, a police officer said.
Disturbed with her alcoholic husband, the woman, identified as Usha Devi (35), set herself on fire with two daughters Sonali (7) and two-month-old Saraswati, Superintendent of Police (SP) Chhatraneel Singh said.
All of them died on the spot.
An FIR has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab Chaudhary, who was absconding, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers
- Burhan Wani's father meets Sri Sri Ravi Shankar