Women`s college principal arrested for misbehaving with DM
Gopalganj: Principal of a women`s
college was arrested on Thursday on the charge of misbehaving
and manhandling the district magistrate after he ordered
cancellation of intermediate examination at the college.
Gopalganj district magistrate Pankaj Pal ordered
cancellation of the ongoing university examination at Mahendra
Mahila College after he found examinees using unfair means
during a surprise visit to the college.
When Pal ordered cancellation of the ongoing exam
the principal cum centre superintendent of the college Madhu
Prabha protested and picked up a quarrel with the District
She was arrested on the charge of misbehaviour and
attempt to manhandle the District Magistrate.
She was brought to a police station here for
interrogation, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security