Women`s college principal arrested for misbehaving with DM
Gopalganj: Principal of a women`s
college was arrested on Thursday on the charge of misbehaving
and manhandling the district magistrate after he ordered
cancellation of intermediate examination at the college.
Gopalganj district magistrate Pankaj Pal ordered
cancellation of the ongoing university examination at Mahendra
Mahila College after he found examinees using unfair means
during a surprise visit to the college.
When Pal ordered cancellation of the ongoing exam
the principal cum centre superintendent of the college Madhu
Prabha protested and picked up a quarrel with the District
She was arrested on the charge of misbehaviour and
attempt to manhandle the District Magistrate.
She was brought to a police station here for
interrogation, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days