Youth dies after thrown off train
Patna: A youth died after he was thrown off a train allegedly by a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) and a RPF escort party near Fatuha station of the East Central Railway (ECR), GRP sources said on Saturday.
The deceased, identified as Rakesh Kumar, was thrown off 18621 Ranchi-bound Pataliputra Express last evening by the TTE and the RPF escort party members apparently after he failed to produce a valid ticket for his travel, the sources said.
Kumar, a native of Nalanda district, died on the spot, they said.
The kins of the victim have lodged a case against the unidentified TTE and RPF escort party members at the Fatuha GRP police station, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton for email scandal of Democratic party
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli
- NIA files charge sheet against three men deported from UAE for ISIS links
- Can't be blamed if my sermons inspire jihadists: Zakir Naik
- Save your mobile data! Google Maps to get Wi-Fi only mode and more for Android