Youth from Bihar dies in road accident in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A 25-year-old youth from Bihar`s Rohtas district, who had come to the city to appear in an examination, died in a road accident in the LB Nagar area here on Sunday, police said.
Dipak Kumar, who came to write the Railway Recruitment Board exams at a centre in Vanasthalipuram area at 12 noon, was crossing the road when a van hit him, L B Nagar police station sub-inspector D Nanu Naik said.
He died on the spot due to severe head injuries, the policeman said.
"According to eye-witnesses, after asking some locals about the location of the RRB exam centre, Kumar was crossing the road when the incident took place," Naik said.
The L B Nagar Police have taken the driver of the van into custody and are probing the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best