Youth lynched in Purnia dist of Bihar
Purnia: A youth was lynched by a mob for
being allegedly involved in a theft at Masuriya village in
Bihar`s Purnia district on Monday, police said.
Sources said a theft was committed at a house at the
village and when the villagers saw the youth, an unknown face
in the area, they overpowered him and beat him to death with
Police reached the village and took away the body, which
is, however, yet to be identified.
An FIR which named seven persons in the village for the
crime has been lodged with Sarsi police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened