10 Naxals arrested in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Ten wanted Naxalites carrying awards
on their heads were today arrested from Chhattisgarh`s Bastar
district, police said.
The rebels, each carrying a Rs 4000 award on their head,
were arrested from the forest near Sangvel and Koleng villages
after police cordoned off the area acting on a tip-off that
the Maoists were scheduled to hold a meeting there, Bastar DSP
Sundaraj P said.
The arrested are suspected to be involved in the killing
of Mutanpal sarpanch. Besides, they are also involved in
several other cases of murder and loot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?