10 Naxals arrested in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Ten wanted Naxalites carrying awards
on their heads were today arrested from Chhattisgarh`s Bastar
district, police said.
The rebels, each carrying a Rs 4000 award on their head,
were arrested from the forest near Sangvel and Koleng villages
after police cordoned off the area acting on a tip-off that
the Maoists were scheduled to hold a meeting there, Bastar DSP
Sundaraj P said.
The arrested are suspected to be involved in the killing
of Mutanpal sarpanch. Besides, they are also involved in
several other cases of murder and loot, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!