12 die in Chhattisgarh wall collapse
Raipur: Twelve labourers were killed Tuesday when a portion of a bungalow of a superintendent of police collapsed in Chhattisgarh following heavy rains, police said.
The incident took place at at officer OP Pal`s bungalow in Ambikapur town of Surguja district, some 350 km north of here.
Pal said that he was on leave and in Uttar Pradesh, his home state.
"I have been told that a shed of my bungalow collapsed where daily wagers gather every day seeking work," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016