14 bills passed in Budget session of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: The Budget session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly ended here on Friday with 14 bills being passed during the period.
In this 12th session of the third Assembly, which began on February 18, Chief Minister Raman Singh presented the Budget.
After the listed business for the day, including several call attention notices, was over, Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik adjourned the House sine die this evening.
Kaushik said the Assembly had received 2,771 starred and un-starred questions. Discussion was held on 230 starred questions.
The session had a total of 25 sittings. The Speaker also said the monsoon session was likely to begin in the second or third week of July.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India