14 bills passed in Budget session of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: The Budget session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly ended here on Friday with 14 bills being passed during the period.
In this 12th session of the third Assembly, which began on February 18, Chief Minister Raman Singh presented the Budget.
After the listed business for the day, including several call attention notices, was over, Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik adjourned the House sine die this evening.
Kaushik said the Assembly had received 2,771 starred and un-starred questions. Discussion was held on 230 starred questions.
The session had a total of 25 sittings. The Speaker also said the monsoon session was likely to begin in the second or third week of July.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living