14 bills passed in Budget session of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: The Budget session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly ended here on Friday with 14 bills being passed during the period.
In this 12th session of the third Assembly, which began on February 18, Chief Minister Raman Singh presented the Budget.
After the listed business for the day, including several call attention notices, was over, Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik adjourned the House sine die this evening.
Kaushik said the Assembly had received 2,771 starred and un-starred questions. Discussion was held on 230 starred questions.
The session had a total of 25 sittings. The Speaker also said the monsoon session was likely to begin in the second or third week of July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA