14 bills passed in Budget session of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: The Budget session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly ended here on Friday with 14 bills being passed during the period.
In this 12th session of the third Assembly, which began on February 18, Chief Minister Raman Singh presented the Budget.
After the listed business for the day, including several call attention notices, was over, Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik adjourned the House sine die this evening.
Kaushik said the Assembly had received 2,771 starred and un-starred questions. Discussion was held on 230 starred questions.
The session had a total of 25 sittings. The Speaker also said the monsoon session was likely to begin in the second or third week of July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015