14 bills passed in Budget session of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: The Budget session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly ended here on Friday with 14 bills being passed during the period.
In this 12th session of the third Assembly, which began on February 18, Chief Minister Raman Singh presented the Budget.
After the listed business for the day, including several call attention notices, was over, Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik adjourned the House sine die this evening.
Kaushik said the Assembly had received 2,771 starred and un-starred questions. Discussion was held on 230 starred questions.
The session had a total of 25 sittings. The Speaker also said the monsoon session was likely to begin in the second or third week of July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack