15 IPS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a major reshuffle, the Chhattisgarh government has transferred 15 Indian Police Service (IPS) officers.
According to the notification issued last night, Additional Director General Economic Offences Wing (EOW) & Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) D M Awasthi will replace the Managing Director, Police Housing Corporation, R C Shrivastava, who has been made Additional Director General (ADG) of Police Administration.
Inspector General of Police (Planning) Sanjay Pilley has been given the charge of IG, EOW & ACB.
IG, Durg range, R K Vij will take over as IG Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF), STF, Counter Terrorism and Jungle Warfare and Naxal Operation.
IG Raipur range, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and State Intelligence Bureau Mukesh Gupta has been relieved of charge of Raipur range and will now only handle the charge of IG, IB and SIB.
IG Bastar Range, T J Langkumer will serve as IG, CAF and Naxal Operation.
IG Administration Pawan Deo has been shifted as IG Rail, Telecommunication and Training replacing Arundeo Gautam, who will take charge as IG CAF.
Ashok Juneja will be posted as IG Durg, Rajesh Mishra as IG Bilaspur, Himanshu Gupta as IG Bastar and GP Singh as IG Raipur and Planning and Management police headquarters.
IG Home guard RC Patel has also been given the charge of Director, Forensic Science Laboratory.
DIG, Rajnandgaon HK Rathore will also be the DIG Dhamtari range while BP Shaurya will be new DIG Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP