15 IPS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a major reshuffle, the Chhattisgarh government has transferred 15 Indian Police Service (IPS) officers.
According to the notification issued last night, Additional Director General Economic Offences Wing (EOW) & Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) D M Awasthi will replace the Managing Director, Police Housing Corporation, R C Shrivastava, who has been made Additional Director General (ADG) of Police Administration.
Inspector General of Police (Planning) Sanjay Pilley has been given the charge of IG, EOW & ACB.
IG, Durg range, R K Vij will take over as IG Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF), STF, Counter Terrorism and Jungle Warfare and Naxal Operation.
IG Raipur range, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and State Intelligence Bureau Mukesh Gupta has been relieved of charge of Raipur range and will now only handle the charge of IG, IB and SIB.
IG Bastar Range, T J Langkumer will serve as IG, CAF and Naxal Operation.
IG Administration Pawan Deo has been shifted as IG Rail, Telecommunication and Training replacing Arundeo Gautam, who will take charge as IG CAF.
Ashok Juneja will be posted as IG Durg, Rajesh Mishra as IG Bilaspur, Himanshu Gupta as IG Bastar and GP Singh as IG Raipur and Planning and Management police headquarters.
IG Home guard RC Patel has also been given the charge of Director, Forensic Science Laboratory.
DIG, Rajnandgaon HK Rathore will also be the DIG Dhamtari range while BP Shaurya will be new DIG Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees