Advani statement won`t impact Chhattisgarh polls: Raman Singh
Mumbai: Declining to comment on senior BJP leader L K Advani`s projection of a non-Congress and non-BJP Prime Minister after the 2014 general elections, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Raman Singh on Tuesday said the statement would have no impact on polls in his state in 2013.
People vote for development. Good results come when good work is done. Out responsibility is to keep doing good work. We will know about people`s mandate only after the elections, Singh said when asked to comment on Advani?s statement.
A non-Congress, non-BJP Prime Minister heading a government supported by one of these two principal parties is feasible. This has happened in the past also," Advani had recently written in his blog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj