Advani statement won`t impact Chhattisgarh polls: Raman Singh
Mumbai: Declining to comment on senior BJP leader L K Advani`s projection of a non-Congress and non-BJP Prime Minister after the 2014 general elections, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Raman Singh on Tuesday said the statement would have no impact on polls in his state in 2013.
People vote for development. Good results come when good work is done. Out responsibility is to keep doing good work. We will know about people`s mandate only after the elections, Singh said when asked to comment on Advani?s statement.
A non-Congress, non-BJP Prime Minister heading a government supported by one of these two principal parties is feasible. This has happened in the past also," Advani had recently written in his blog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!