Amit Jogi`s health condition stable: Doctors
New Delhi: The health condition of Amit
Jogi, son of former Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Ajit Jogi, who
suffered eye injuries in a mob attack, is stable.
"The condition of both his (Amit) eyes is all right
and he would be back home in a couple of days," AIIMS doctors
attending on him said.
They also said that he did not have any other serious
The Congress leader`s son is admitted in the AIIMS`
ophthalmology department under the supervision of Dr J S
Titiyal and Dr RV Azad.
Earlier, the 33-year-old was rushed to AIIMS, Dr RP
Centre for Opthalmic Sciences, at around 6 PM for urgent
Amit was attacked by a mob when he was going in a
vehicle in a village, around 40-50 km away from Madhya
Pradesh`s Jabalpur town on Thursday. He had suffered severe
injuries in the eye and was immediately taken to a hospital in
Jabalpur where doctors suggested to shift him to AIIMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city