Amit Jogi`s health condition stable: Doctors
New Delhi: The health condition of Amit
Jogi, son of former Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Ajit Jogi, who
suffered eye injuries in a mob attack, is stable.
"The condition of both his (Amit) eyes is all right
and he would be back home in a couple of days," AIIMS doctors
attending on him said.
They also said that he did not have any other serious
The Congress leader`s son is admitted in the AIIMS`
ophthalmology department under the supervision of Dr J S
Titiyal and Dr RV Azad.
Earlier, the 33-year-old was rushed to AIIMS, Dr RP
Centre for Opthalmic Sciences, at around 6 PM for urgent
Amit was attacked by a mob when he was going in a
vehicle in a village, around 40-50 km away from Madhya
Pradesh`s Jabalpur town on Thursday. He had suffered severe
injuries in the eye and was immediately taken to a hospital in
Jabalpur where doctors suggested to shift him to AIIMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!