Babbar Khalsa terrorist held in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A Babar Khalsa terrorist was arrested in Chhattisgarh and handed over to police in Punjab, police said Sunday.
"The terrorist, Nirmal Singh alias Nimma, 44, was picked up from Raipur Saturday midnight based on specific intelligence input and was handed over to a Punjab police team Sunday evening," Om Prakash Pal, Superintendent of Police Raipur district, told IANS.
The militant belonged to the banned Babbar Khalsa International group, he said.
"Investigations are on why was he hiding in Chhattisgarh capital. Further details can be given only by the Punjab police," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant