Bilaspur: SP commits suicide
Raipur: Bilaspur Superintendent of Police
Rahul Sharma on Monday allegedly shot himself dead with his
service revolver, police said.
A 2002-batch IPS officer, Sharma (37) allegedly shot
himself in the head inside the toilet of Police Officer`s
Mess, where he was staying, they said.
He was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him
Officials said it was not immediately known why Sharma
took the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video