Bilaspur: SP commits suicide
Raipur: Bilaspur Superintendent of Police
Rahul Sharma on Monday allegedly shot himself dead with his
service revolver, police said.
A 2002-batch IPS officer, Sharma (37) allegedly shot
himself in the head inside the toilet of Police Officer`s
Mess, where he was staying, they said.
He was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him
Officials said it was not immediately known why Sharma
took the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back