BJP CMs were opposed to auction of coal blocks: Hariprasad
Raipur: Congress on Thursday said that the BJP is running away from debate in Parliament on the issue of coal blocks allocation as chief ministers of BJP-ruled states themselves had opposed the auctions of coal blocks.
Addressing a press conference here, Congress general secretary and Chhattisgarh in charge B K Hariprasad alleged that Chhattisgarh`s chief minister Raman Singh too had opposed the auction route and proposed direct allotment of coal blocks to the industries.
He said that it is the states which play an important role in the allocation of coal blocks, but BJP is trying to mislead the people.
He also alleged that CAG had mentioned about Rs 1,000 crore scam in coal block allocation in Chhattisgarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you