BJP CMs were opposed to auction of coal blocks: Hariprasad
Raipur: Congress on Thursday said that the BJP is running away from debate in Parliament on the issue of coal blocks allocation as chief ministers of BJP-ruled states themselves had opposed the auctions of coal blocks.
Addressing a press conference here, Congress general secretary and Chhattisgarh in charge B K Hariprasad alleged that Chhattisgarh`s chief minister Raman Singh too had opposed the auction route and proposed direct allotment of coal blocks to the industries.
He said that it is the states which play an important role in the allocation of coal blocks, but BJP is trying to mislead the people.
He also alleged that CAG had mentioned about Rs 1,000 crore scam in coal block allocation in Chhattisgarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?