BJP flays Congress leader Hariprasad`s remark on RSS
Raipur: Congress General Secretary BK Hariprasad`s reported critical remark on the RSS has evoked sharp reaction from the ruling BJP in Chhattisgarh.
According to local media reports, Hariprasad, in- charge of Congress affairs in Chhattisgarh, has accused RSS of creating "dispute" between religions.
Speaking at a two-day training camp of Congress workers in tribal-dominated Sarguja district of Chhattisgarh, he reportedly said the "Sangh Parivar can go to any extent to grab power".
State BJP President Ramsevak Paikra on Thursday described Hariprasad`s remark as "irresponsible" and "undignified".
Paikra said Hariprasad has "lost his mental balance and he needs to visit a psychiatrist".
Congress leaders who have sympathy for terrorists and Naxals cannot tolerate nationalists, the BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing