BJP flays Congress leader Hariprasad`s remark on RSS
Raipur: Congress General Secretary BK Hariprasad`s reported critical remark on the RSS has evoked sharp reaction from the ruling BJP in Chhattisgarh.
According to local media reports, Hariprasad, in- charge of Congress affairs in Chhattisgarh, has accused RSS of creating "dispute" between religions.
Speaking at a two-day training camp of Congress workers in tribal-dominated Sarguja district of Chhattisgarh, he reportedly said the "Sangh Parivar can go to any extent to grab power".
State BJP President Ramsevak Paikra on Thursday described Hariprasad`s remark as "irresponsible" and "undignified".
Paikra said Hariprasad has "lost his mental balance and he needs to visit a psychiatrist".
Congress leaders who have sympathy for terrorists and Naxals cannot tolerate nationalists, the BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations