BJP flays Congress leader Hariprasad`s remark on RSS
Raipur: Congress General Secretary BK Hariprasad`s reported critical remark on the RSS has evoked sharp reaction from the ruling BJP in Chhattisgarh.
According to local media reports, Hariprasad, in- charge of Congress affairs in Chhattisgarh, has accused RSS of creating "dispute" between religions.
Speaking at a two-day training camp of Congress workers in tribal-dominated Sarguja district of Chhattisgarh, he reportedly said the "Sangh Parivar can go to any extent to grab power".
State BJP President Ramsevak Paikra on Thursday described Hariprasad`s remark as "irresponsible" and "undignified".
Paikra said Hariprasad has "lost his mental balance and he needs to visit a psychiatrist".
Congress leaders who have sympathy for terrorists and Naxals cannot tolerate nationalists, the BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials