BJP flays Congress leader Hariprasad`s remark on RSS
Raipur: Congress General Secretary BK Hariprasad`s reported critical remark on the RSS has evoked sharp reaction from the ruling BJP in Chhattisgarh.
According to local media reports, Hariprasad, in- charge of Congress affairs in Chhattisgarh, has accused RSS of creating "dispute" between religions.
Speaking at a two-day training camp of Congress workers in tribal-dominated Sarguja district of Chhattisgarh, he reportedly said the "Sangh Parivar can go to any extent to grab power".
State BJP President Ramsevak Paikra on Thursday described Hariprasad`s remark as "irresponsible" and "undignified".
Paikra said Hariprasad has "lost his mental balance and he needs to visit a psychiatrist".
Congress leaders who have sympathy for terrorists and Naxals cannot tolerate nationalists, the BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister