BJP under Rajnath will win 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Raman
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Wednesday congratulated Rajnath Singh on becoming BJP President and said the party would gain under his leadership.
"I congratulate Rajnath Singhji on becoming the party President. BJP will win the 2014 general election under his leadership and form the next Government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
"He (Rajnath) was Chhattisgarh in-charge for the party during 2003 Assembly election and we won that time," Singh said.
"We will form the Government in Chhattisgarh for a third time by winning the coming Assembly election under his guidance," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon