BJP under Rajnath will win 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Raman
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Wednesday congratulated Rajnath Singh on becoming BJP President and said the party would gain under his leadership.
"I congratulate Rajnath Singhji on becoming the party President. BJP will win the 2014 general election under his leadership and form the next Government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
"He (Rajnath) was Chhattisgarh in-charge for the party during 2003 Assembly election and we won that time," Singh said.
"We will form the Government in Chhattisgarh for a third time by winning the coming Assembly election under his guidance," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state