BJP under Rajnath will win 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Raman
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Wednesday congratulated Rajnath Singh on becoming BJP President and said the party would gain under his leadership.
"I congratulate Rajnath Singhji on becoming the party President. BJP will win the 2014 general election under his leadership and form the next Government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
"He (Rajnath) was Chhattisgarh in-charge for the party during 2003 Assembly election and we won that time," Singh said.
"We will form the Government in Chhattisgarh for a third time by winning the coming Assembly election under his guidance," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Divorce rates lowest among Hindus; more prevalent in Muslims, reveals latest Census data | Know details
- Persistent cough? Five possible causes and why you should see your doctor!
- Gerard Pique agrees with extra holidays for Neymar
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria