BJP under Rajnath will win 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Raman
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Wednesday congratulated Rajnath Singh on becoming BJP President and said the party would gain under his leadership.
"I congratulate Rajnath Singhji on becoming the party President. BJP will win the 2014 general election under his leadership and form the next Government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
"He (Rajnath) was Chhattisgarh in-charge for the party during 2003 Assembly election and we won that time," Singh said.
"We will form the Government in Chhattisgarh for a third time by winning the coming Assembly election under his guidance," he said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today