C`garh CM`s relatives among 22 killed in road mishaps in MP
Bhopal: A total of 22 persons, including three relatives of Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh, were killed in three road accidents in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Wednesday.
In the first accident that took place under the Ramnagar police station limits in Satna district, six persons were killed and two injured in a collision between a truck and a car.
Police said relatives of Raman Singh were going late last night from Rewa to their village in Shahdol district when their car was hit by fast moving truck.
The six persons who died in the mishap included Jyoti Singh, the wife of Chief Minister`s brother in-law Kumrendra Singh, her daughter and another relative.
In another accident near Datia late last night, 14 labourers were killed and 24 others injured when the mini-truck in which they were travelling overturned.
Besides, a truck going from Nagpur to Fatehpur in Uttar Pradesh turned turtle in the state`s Panna district, resulting in the death of two persons, identified as Santosh Patel and Santosh Chhotu, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan