C`garh Cong demands `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti
Raipur: Opposition Congress on Saturday demanded that the Chhattisgarh government come out with a `white paper` listing the favours given to industrialist Ajay Sancheti.
The state Congress spokesperson Shailesh Trivedi alleged that Chhattisgarh government showed favours to Sancheti`s companies as he is a friend of BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
He charged that SMS Infrastructure, the company owned by Sancheti family, had got two coal mining leases from the state government which would cause loss of Rs 25,000 crore to the state exchequer.
Trivedi said that the BJP government in the state also awarded many power projects to the companies of Sancheti and the state government should come out with a `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing