C`garh Cong demands `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti
Raipur: Opposition Congress on Saturday demanded that the Chhattisgarh government come out with a `white paper` listing the favours given to industrialist Ajay Sancheti.
The state Congress spokesperson Shailesh Trivedi alleged that Chhattisgarh government showed favours to Sancheti`s companies as he is a friend of BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
He charged that SMS Infrastructure, the company owned by Sancheti family, had got two coal mining leases from the state government which would cause loss of Rs 25,000 crore to the state exchequer.
Trivedi said that the BJP government in the state also awarded many power projects to the companies of Sancheti and the state government should come out with a `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan