C`garh Cong demands `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti
Raipur: Opposition Congress on Saturday demanded that the Chhattisgarh government come out with a `white paper` listing the favours given to industrialist Ajay Sancheti.
The state Congress spokesperson Shailesh Trivedi alleged that Chhattisgarh government showed favours to Sancheti`s companies as he is a friend of BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
He charged that SMS Infrastructure, the company owned by Sancheti family, had got two coal mining leases from the state government which would cause loss of Rs 25,000 crore to the state exchequer.
Trivedi said that the BJP government in the state also awarded many power projects to the companies of Sancheti and the state government should come out with a `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed