C`garh Cong demands `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti
Raipur: Opposition Congress on Saturday demanded that the Chhattisgarh government come out with a `white paper` listing the favours given to industrialist Ajay Sancheti.
The state Congress spokesperson Shailesh Trivedi alleged that Chhattisgarh government showed favours to Sancheti`s companies as he is a friend of BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
He charged that SMS Infrastructure, the company owned by Sancheti family, had got two coal mining leases from the state government which would cause loss of Rs 25,000 crore to the state exchequer.
Trivedi said that the BJP government in the state also awarded many power projects to the companies of Sancheti and the state government should come out with a `white paper` on favours shown to Sancheti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray