C`garh police interrogates Maoists arrested by AP police
Hyderabad: Two senior police officers
including a Superintendent of Police from Chhattisgarh state
today visited Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh to get
details of four Maoists arrested by the state police.
Four Maoists, including two women, from Chhattisgarh have
been reportedly in the custody of Kothagudem police in Khammam
district who picked them up in a forest on Andhra-Chattisgarh
border yesterday, police sources said over phone from
On a tip-off, a special police party from Kothagudem
apprehended two top Maoists who were active in Chhatisgarh
along with their wives in a forest near Mulkapalli, sources
The Maoists have been identified as Joga, Kunta area
platoon commander and M Singanna, Chhattisgarh committee
member along with their wives who were hiding in a house on
the border, police sources said.
As per the information given by the state police, two
police officers including a Superintendent of Police (SP) of a
Naxal-infested district in Chhatisgarh met senior police
officials at Kothagudem and interrogated the Maoists who were
in the custody of the state police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read