Chhattisgarh CM condemns latest Naxal attack
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh today condemned the killing of three policemen by Naxals and promised all possible assistance to their families.
The policemen were killed in an attack by armed Maoists near Golappali village in Dantewada district yesterday.
The sacrifices made by security forces in their fight against the Naxal menace will not go waste, official sources quoted Singh as saying.
The Chief Minister has asked senior police officials to provide all possible assistance to the families of the martyred policemen, they said.
Dantewada is the worst Naxal-hit district in the state and it saw killing of 76 securitymen in an ambush by the rebels on April 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees