Chhattisgarh CM condemns latest Naxal attack
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh today condemned the killing of three policemen by Naxals and promised all possible assistance to their families.
The policemen were killed in an attack by armed Maoists near Golappali village in Dantewada district yesterday.
The sacrifices made by security forces in their fight against the Naxal menace will not go waste, official sources quoted Singh as saying.
The Chief Minister has asked senior police officials to provide all possible assistance to the families of the martyred policemen, they said.
Dantewada is the worst Naxal-hit district in the state and it saw killing of 76 securitymen in an ambush by the rebels on April 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf