Chhattisgarh CM condemns latest Naxal attack
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh today condemned the killing of three policemen by Naxals and promised all possible assistance to their families.
The policemen were killed in an attack by armed Maoists near Golappali village in Dantewada district yesterday.
The sacrifices made by security forces in their fight against the Naxal menace will not go waste, official sources quoted Singh as saying.
The Chief Minister has asked senior police officials to provide all possible assistance to the families of the martyred policemen, they said.
Dantewada is the worst Naxal-hit district in the state and it saw killing of 76 securitymen in an ambush by the rebels on April 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!