Chhattisgarh CM condemns latest Naxal attack
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh today condemned the killing of three policemen by Naxals and promised all possible assistance to their families.
The policemen were killed in an attack by armed Maoists near Golappali village in Dantewada district yesterday.
The sacrifices made by security forces in their fight against the Naxal menace will not go waste, official sources quoted Singh as saying.
The Chief Minister has asked senior police officials to provide all possible assistance to the families of the martyred policemen, they said.
Dantewada is the worst Naxal-hit district in the state and it saw killing of 76 securitymen in an ambush by the rebels on April 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing