Chhattisgarh CM condemns latest Naxal attack
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh today condemned the killing of three policemen by Naxals and promised all possible assistance to their families.
The policemen were killed in an attack by armed Maoists near Golappali village in Dantewada district yesterday.
The sacrifices made by security forces in their fight against the Naxal menace will not go waste, official sources quoted Singh as saying.
The Chief Minister has asked senior police officials to provide all possible assistance to the families of the martyred policemen, they said.
Dantewada is the worst Naxal-hit district in the state and it saw killing of 76 securitymen in an ambush by the rebels on April 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- RBL Bank IPO fully subscribed
- Muslims cannot use cow urine products, rules Darul Uloom
- Bus falls into ditch in Bihar's Nawada, 28 injured
- Pullela Gopichand is good, but we will find a better coach for PV Sindhu: Telangana deputy CM Mohammed Mahmood Ali
- Didn't have any confidence before 'Kick': Jacqueline Fernandez