Chhattisgarh govt reshuffles top bureaucrats
Raipur: In a major administrative rejig, as many as 23 bureaucrats, including 21 IAS officers and two officers belonging to the Indian Forest Service, have been handed new appointments by the state government.
"The order in this regard was released on last night from Mantralaya (Mahanadi Bhavan), Naya Raipur". The officials will continue to be in-charge of new departments till next orders are issued," a government release said on Wednesday.
While the chief principal conservator of forest (Produce) V Anand Babu has been posted as Special Secretary (Energy), another IFS officer Yunus Ali, currently posted as Director, Panchayat, has been shifted to Forest department as Principal Secretary, Chief Forest Conservator Office.
Among senior IAS officers, KDP Rao, Principal Secretary of Cultural and Tourism Department, has been given the additional charge as Director of Culture and Archaeology Department, whereas H P Kindo, the Special Secretary of Public Health Engineering (PHE) Department has been relieved of the charge of Director, Treasury and Accounts and Post.
Manohar Singh Paraste, holding multiple charges as Tribal Welfare Commissioner, Managing Director of Antyavyasyi Vitt and Vikas Nigam, Director of Tribal Affairs Research Training Institution, has been posted as Collector of Kabeerdham, the home district of chief minister Raman Singh.
The reshuffle mainly sees change of the guard at the level of district collectors and chief executive officers of Zila Parishads.
OP Choudhary, Collector of naxal-affected Dantewada district has been entrusted with the charge of Director, Public Relations, along with the additional charge of executing the state project for setting up livelihood colleges in all districts of state on the lines of Dantewada model.
Dilip Kumar Vasnekar, Collector of another naxal-affected district of Gariaband has been given the charge of Director, Women and Child Development Department.
He will be succeeded by Kondagaon collector Hemant Kumar Pahare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India