Chhattisgarh ministers given charge of districts ahead of LS polls
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government has appointed ministers as in-charge of various districts to ensure speedy redressal of public grievances and bring government closer to the people ahead of the Lok Sabha polls.
According to a notification issued in this regard yesterday, Panchayat and Rural Development, Culture and Tourism Minister Ajay Chandrakar is in-charge of Bilaspur, Mungeli and Balod districts, while Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal has been made in-charge of Sarguja, Surajpur and Balrampur-Ramanujganj.
The other district in-charges include - Health and Family Welfare minister Amar Agrawal (Janjgir-Champa, Koriya and Korba), School Education, SC/ST Development Minister Kedar Kashyap (Dantewada, Bijapur and Sukma), Revenue and Disaster management minister Prem Prakash Pandey (Kanker, Kondagaon and Bastar), Food and Civil Supply Minister Punnulal Mohile (Raipur, Bemetara and Balodabajar-Bhatapara).
Besides, PWD, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat is in-charge of Rajnandgaon, Kabirdham and Durg, Home and Jail Minister Ramsewak Paikra of Raigarh, Jashpur and Mahasamund, and Women and Child Development Minister Ramshila Sahu of Gariyaband, Dhamtari and Narayanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened