Chhattisgarh ministers given charge of districts ahead of LS polls
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government has appointed ministers as in-charge of various districts to ensure speedy redressal of public grievances and bring government closer to the people ahead of the Lok Sabha polls.
According to a notification issued in this regard yesterday, Panchayat and Rural Development, Culture and Tourism Minister Ajay Chandrakar is in-charge of Bilaspur, Mungeli and Balod districts, while Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal has been made in-charge of Sarguja, Surajpur and Balrampur-Ramanujganj.
The other district in-charges include - Health and Family Welfare minister Amar Agrawal (Janjgir-Champa, Koriya and Korba), School Education, SC/ST Development Minister Kedar Kashyap (Dantewada, Bijapur and Sukma), Revenue and Disaster management minister Prem Prakash Pandey (Kanker, Kondagaon and Bastar), Food and Civil Supply Minister Punnulal Mohile (Raipur, Bemetara and Balodabajar-Bhatapara).
Besides, PWD, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat is in-charge of Rajnandgaon, Kabirdham and Durg, Home and Jail Minister Ramsewak Paikra of Raigarh, Jashpur and Mahasamund, and Women and Child Development Minister Ramshila Sahu of Gariyaband, Dhamtari and Narayanpur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy