Chhattisgarh ministers given charge of districts ahead of LS polls
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government has appointed ministers as in-charge of various districts to ensure speedy redressal of public grievances and bring government closer to the people ahead of the Lok Sabha polls.
According to a notification issued in this regard yesterday, Panchayat and Rural Development, Culture and Tourism Minister Ajay Chandrakar is in-charge of Bilaspur, Mungeli and Balod districts, while Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal has been made in-charge of Sarguja, Surajpur and Balrampur-Ramanujganj.
The other district in-charges include - Health and Family Welfare minister Amar Agrawal (Janjgir-Champa, Koriya and Korba), School Education, SC/ST Development Minister Kedar Kashyap (Dantewada, Bijapur and Sukma), Revenue and Disaster management minister Prem Prakash Pandey (Kanker, Kondagaon and Bastar), Food and Civil Supply Minister Punnulal Mohile (Raipur, Bemetara and Balodabajar-Bhatapara).
Besides, PWD, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat is in-charge of Rajnandgaon, Kabirdham and Durg, Home and Jail Minister Ramsewak Paikra of Raigarh, Jashpur and Mahasamund, and Women and Child Development Minister Ramshila Sahu of Gariyaband, Dhamtari and Narayanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog