Chhattisgarh polls: MHA issues Maoists attack warning
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Raipur: While Chhattisgarh Assembly polls are round the corner, Intelligence Bureau has warned Home Ministry of a possible Maoists plan to create disturbance in the poll-bound state.
The Home Ministry has been informed that CPI-Maoists are mobilising their cadre and preparing for bomb attacks at the polling booths.
It has also been reported that Maoists are surveying the areas.
Polling in Chhattisgarh will happen in two phases due to security reasons. November 11 and November 19 dates have been scheduled for polling by the Election Commission. The counting of votes will take place on December 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley