Chhattisgarh polls: MHA issues Maoists attack warning
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Raipur: While Chhattisgarh Assembly polls are round the corner, Intelligence Bureau has warned Home Ministry of a possible Maoists plan to create disturbance in the poll-bound state.
The Home Ministry has been informed that CPI-Maoists are mobilising their cadre and preparing for bomb attacks at the polling booths.
It has also been reported that Maoists are surveying the areas.
Polling in Chhattisgarh will happen in two phases due to security reasons. November 11 and November 19 dates have been scheduled for polling by the Election Commission. The counting of votes will take place on December 8.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks