Chhattisgarh polls: MHA issues Maoists attack warning
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Raipur: While Chhattisgarh Assembly polls are round the corner, Intelligence Bureau has warned Home Ministry of a possible Maoists plan to create disturbance in the poll-bound state.
The Home Ministry has been informed that CPI-Maoists are mobilising their cadre and preparing for bomb attacks at the polling booths.
It has also been reported that Maoists are surveying the areas.
Polling in Chhattisgarh will happen in two phases due to security reasons. November 11 and November 19 dates have been scheduled for polling by the Election Commission. The counting of votes will take place on December 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi