CRPF seizes IEDs, 30 kg explosives in Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) troopers have recovered two Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) attached with 30-kg explosives each in Chhattisgarh, the CRPF said Thursday.
The recovery was made Wednesday evening from the Narayanpur district adjoining Bastar and Bijapur districts in southern Bastar region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand