CRPF seizes IEDs, 30 kg explosives in Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) troopers have recovered two Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) attached with 30-kg explosives each in Chhattisgarh, the CRPF said Thursday.
The recovery was made Wednesday evening from the Narayanpur district adjoining Bastar and Bijapur districts in southern Bastar region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray