CRPF seizes IEDs, 30 kg explosives in Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) troopers have recovered two Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) attached with 30-kg explosives each in Chhattisgarh, the CRPF said Thursday.
The recovery was made Wednesday evening from the Narayanpur district adjoining Bastar and Bijapur districts in southern Bastar region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II