CRPF trooper kills four colleagues in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A CRPF trooper shot dead four of his fellow troopers and injured another at a camp in Chhattisgarh`s Maoist-infested Dantewada district, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred around 1 am at a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) camp in Aranpur village, around 60 km from Dantewada town and 440 km from Raipur.
The trooper, Deep Kumar Tiwari, was mentally disturbed for quite some time and he opened fire on five of his colleagues without any reason, district superintendent of police Narendra Khare told a news agency on the phone. Tiwari has been arrested, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened