Fifteen-year-old girl gang-raped by juvenile, three others
Raipur: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by a juvenile and three unidentified persons in Balodbazar district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"Based on the complaint of the girl, a case has been registered against a juvenile and his three unidentified friends for allegedly gang-raping the minor in Balodabzar yesterday," Balodabazar police station house officer Ramgopal Soni told PTI.
"As per girl`s statement, she was taken to some unknown location by the minor boy on February 7, where he and his three friends gang-raped her," station house officer said.
The juvenile, who is resident of the same locality where the girl resides, is being interrogated, he said.
However, the girl denied knowing three others involved in the crime.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents