Fifteen-year-old girl gang-raped by juvenile, three others
Raipur: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by a juvenile and three unidentified persons in Balodbazar district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"Based on the complaint of the girl, a case has been registered against a juvenile and his three unidentified friends for allegedly gang-raping the minor in Balodabzar yesterday," Balodabazar police station house officer Ramgopal Soni told PTI.
"As per girl`s statement, she was taken to some unknown location by the minor boy on February 7, where he and his three friends gang-raped her," station house officer said.
The juvenile, who is resident of the same locality where the girl resides, is being interrogated, he said.
However, the girl denied knowing three others involved in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!