Fifteen-year-old girl gang-raped by juvenile, three others
Raipur: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by a juvenile and three unidentified persons in Balodbazar district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"Based on the complaint of the girl, a case has been registered against a juvenile and his three unidentified friends for allegedly gang-raping the minor in Balodabzar yesterday," Balodabazar police station house officer Ramgopal Soni told PTI.
"As per girl`s statement, she was taken to some unknown location by the minor boy on February 7, where he and his three friends gang-raped her," station house officer said.
The juvenile, who is resident of the same locality where the girl resides, is being interrogated, he said.
However, the girl denied knowing three others involved in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra