First academic session of IIM-Raipur from Oct 10
Indore: Top business school of the country,
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) will start functioning at
Raipur from October 10.
"The first academic session of IIM-Raipur will begin from
October 10 this year," IIM-Indore officials said today.
The first session will commence with a batch of 70
students enrolling for the two-year post graduate programme in
management, they said.
The Central Government has made IIM-Indore as the mentor
of IIM-Raipur. Initially, the classes will be held at the
premises of a Government Engineering College located at
Sejbahar area in Raipur.
The Chhattisgarh government had already allocated land
for the construction of new IIM-Raipur campus, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof