First academic session of IIM-Raipur from Oct 10
Indore: Top business school of the country,
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) will start functioning at
Raipur from October 10.
"The first academic session of IIM-Raipur will begin from
October 10 this year," IIM-Indore officials said today.
The first session will commence with a batch of 70
students enrolling for the two-year post graduate programme in
management, they said.
The Central Government has made IIM-Indore as the mentor
of IIM-Raipur. Initially, the classes will be held at the
premises of a Government Engineering College located at
Sejbahar area in Raipur.
The Chhattisgarh government had already allocated land
for the construction of new IIM-Raipur campus, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan