Gadkari to address public rally in Raipur on April 16
Raipur: BJP President Nitin Gadkari will
take part in the party`s agitation here over the issues of
corruption and black money.
The agitation is part of the party`s nationwide
campaign against the Congress-led UPA Government at
the Centre over corruption and black money.
The first phase of the campaign was organised from
March 24 to March 31. The second round will begin from April 6
(the foundation day of BJP) and last till April 10.
As part of the campaign, a state-level public rally
has been organised here on April 16 where Gadkari will be
present, party sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...