Gadkari to address public rally in Raipur on April 16
Raipur: BJP President Nitin Gadkari will
take part in the party`s agitation here over the issues of
corruption and black money.
The agitation is part of the party`s nationwide
campaign against the Congress-led UPA Government at
the Centre over corruption and black money.
The first phase of the campaign was organised from
March 24 to March 31. The second round will begin from April 6
(the foundation day of BJP) and last till April 10.
As part of the campaign, a state-level public rally
has been organised here on April 16 where Gadkari will be
present, party sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie