Gadkari to address public rally in Raipur on April 16
Raipur: BJP President Nitin Gadkari will
take part in the party`s agitation here over the issues of
corruption and black money.
The agitation is part of the party`s nationwide
campaign against the Congress-led UPA Government at
the Centre over corruption and black money.
The first phase of the campaign was organised from
March 24 to March 31. The second round will begin from April 6
(the foundation day of BJP) and last till April 10.
As part of the campaign, a state-level public rally
has been organised here on April 16 where Gadkari will be
present, party sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city