High school Principal murdered in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Principal of a high school has been murdered in Surguja region of Chhattisgarh, police officials said on Saturday.
Ramashankar Bhagat, Principal of the high school at Bataikela village under Sitapur police station area, was attacked by unidentified persons yesterday.
The 50-year-old teacher on his way to the school on a motorcycle when the assailants hit him with a stick and when he fell down, fatally assaulted him with sharp weapons, the officials told PTI by phone.
The attackers managed to escape from the spot, they said, adding land dispute is suspected to be the reason behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success