Kejriwal can approach court over charges against Vadra: Pawar
Raipur: Union Minister Sharad Pawar on Sunday dared social activist Arvind Kejriwal to approach court if he felt that his allegation against Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra had any substance.
"Of late, this is becoming a trend that anyone levels allegations, then keeps mum and later asks the government to conduct a judicial probe. But in such cases, anyone can approach court. Kejriwal can also go to court," the NCP chief told reporters here.
He was replying to a query on allegations levelled by Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan against Vadra that he received undue benefits from realty major DLF.
On the next assembly polls in Chhatisgarh, the NCP chief hinted that his party may team up with smaller outfits for the 2014 elections. "We have held preliminary discussions with some parties. However, the decision to forge any alliance will be taken after taking the state NCP leaders into confidence," he said.
Meanwhile, expelled BJP leader and Chhatisgarh Swabhiman Manch president Tarachand Sahu met Pawar giving rise to speculation that his party may tie up with NCP.
To a query on Land Acquisition Bill, Pawar said it will be tabled in Parliament.
"The country needs electricity and industries. But at the same time, farmers should also be adequately compensated and rehabilitated. All these issues have been addressed in the Land Acquisition Bill," the Agriculture minister said.
To a query, Pawar said the demand for separate agriculture budget was "impractical and unwarranted."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks