LS condoles killing of 6 CISF men in Maoist attack
New Delhi: Lok Sabha on Monday condoled the death of six CISF personnel and a driver in a Maoist attack in Chhattisgarh.
As soon as the House met for the day, Speaker Meira Kumar expressed grief over the death of the CISF men and a driver in a Maoist ambush late evening in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh.
The members then stood in silence for a minute in memory of the security personnel.
A CISF patrol party was ambushed in Kirandul town of Dantewada by armed Maoists in which six personnel and a civilian driver were killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city