Maoists attack Chhattisgarh police camp
Sukma: The Maoists early Wednesday attacked two police camps in Chhattisgarh but there were no reports of casualty in the firing, police said.
The rebels attacked Chhattisgarh Armed Forces (CAF) personnel in camps at Minpa and Burkapal in Sukma district and the intermittent firing lasted for an hour, police said.
Coming under fire from the Maoists, the CAF personnel retaliated till the attackers retreated into the forest. No casualty was reported, police said.
- Germany's right-wing AfD to adopt anti-Islam manifesto
- Travel in metro, buses using Common Mobility Card from July
- WATCH: Dance moves of Pakistani cricketers Umar, Kamran Akmal
- Rising Pune Supergiants' Mitchell Marsh ruled out of IPL with side strain
- China's manufacturing activity expands at slower pace