Maoists attack Chhattisgarh police camp
Sukma: The Maoists early Wednesday attacked two police camps in Chhattisgarh but there were no reports of casualty in the firing, police said.
The rebels attacked Chhattisgarh Armed Forces (CAF) personnel in camps at Minpa and Burkapal in Sukma district and the intermittent firing lasted for an hour, police said.
Coming under fire from the Maoists, the CAF personnel retaliated till the attackers retreated into the forest. No casualty was reported, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug