Maoists attack Chhattisgarh police camp
Sukma: The Maoists early Wednesday attacked two police camps in Chhattisgarh but there were no reports of casualty in the firing, police said.
The rebels attacked Chhattisgarh Armed Forces (CAF) personnel in camps at Minpa and Burkapal in Sukma district and the intermittent firing lasted for an hour, police said.
Coming under fire from the Maoists, the CAF personnel retaliated till the attackers retreated into the forest. No casualty was reported, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown