Maoists kidnap station master, free him unharmed
Raipur: Maoists on Monday kidnapped the Bhansi
railway station master in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district,
about 400km from here, and freed him unharmed after about an
hour, a senior police officer said.
A group of Maoists picked up the station master and took
him away this afternoon and questioned him for an hour before
releasing the railway official, Additional Director General of
Police (Naxal operations) Ram Niwas told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP