Maoists kidnap station master, free him unharmed
Raipur: Maoists on Monday kidnapped the Bhansi
railway station master in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district,
about 400km from here, and freed him unharmed after about an
hour, a senior police officer said.
A group of Maoists picked up the station master and took
him away this afternoon and questioned him for an hour before
releasing the railway official, Additional Director General of
Police (Naxal operations) Ram Niwas told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coal scam: Court orders framing of charges against Naveen Jindal, others
- It's actually shocking! Three monks get involved in brawl at Buddhist temple in China - Watch
- ICICI net plunges 87% to over 11-year low as NPA provision soars
- Geologists discover earth's oldest piece of rock!
- Baaghi movie review: Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's action-packed performances fail to make an impression